408 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
443 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 408 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, January 30th, 2022.
This makes a total of 16,866 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 3,854 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 20 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
Additionally, 443 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 12,992 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
One person was listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia. The person was reportedly fully vaccinated. According to the Chonburi Department of Public Health, the vast majority of recent cases are mild or asymptomatic.
In total, 1,946,125 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 83.56 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 301,508 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 81.50 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 94, Si Racha 113, Banglamung (Pattaya) 103, Panat Nikhom 7, Sattahip 12, Ban Bueng 14, Phan Thong 29, Ko Chan 2, and 34 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 26 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 9 cases
- 3 medical personnel
- 5 back from other provinces from Bangkok (1), Chanthaburi (1), Nakhon Ratchasima (1), Phuket (1), and Samut Prakan (1)
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 128 cases, in workplaces –68 cases, close personal contacts – 30 cases, and joined a party – 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 10 cases
- 127 cases close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)