335 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
689 people recovered and were released from medical care
One new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 335 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new death, January 26th, 2022.
This makes a total of 15,283 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 4,225 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 18 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 18 cases
- Cluster, work camp of Chaipat Pattaya Construction company in Banglamung, 10 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 16 cases
- 6 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces from Bangkok (2), Chanthaburi (1), Surat Thani (1), and Samut Prakan (1)
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 96 cases, in workplaces –41 cases, close personal contacts – 12 cases, and joined a party – 1 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 17 cases
- 113 cases, close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-