314 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
522 people recovered and were released from medical care
Two new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 314 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, January 25th, 2022.
This makes a total of 14,948 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 4,580 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 17 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
Additionally, 522 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 10,351 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
Two people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia. They both were double vaccinated. According to the Chonburi Department of Public Health, the vast majority of recent cases are mild or asymptomatic.
Two new deaths were the average age of 68 with personal health problems and pre-existing conditions. Both of them were double vaccinated.
In total, 1,939,909 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 83.29 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 300,951 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 81.35 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 47, Si Racha 79, Banglamung (Pattaya) 91, Panat Nikhom 4, Sattahip 44, Ban Bueng 5, Phan Thong 14, ฺBor Thong 1, Nong Yai 1, and 28 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 19 cases
- Cluster, Kimball Electronic company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 15 cases
- 5 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces 4 cases from Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Phuket, and Samut Prakan
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 97 cases, in workplaces –56 cases, close personal contacts – 21 cases, and joined a party – 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 13 cases
- 78 cases , close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com