314 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
522 people recovered and were released from medical care
Two new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 314 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, January 25th, 2022.
This makes a total of 14,948 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 4,580 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 17 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 19 cases
- Cluster, Kimball Electronic company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 15 cases
- 5 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces 4 cases from Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Phuket, and Samut Prakan
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 97 cases, in workplaces –56 cases, close personal contacts – 21 cases, and joined a party – 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 13 cases
- 78 cases , close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com