445 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
766 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 445 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, January 20th, 2022.
This makes a total of 13,047 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 6,307 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 11 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
Additionally, 766 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 6,729 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
Two people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia. One of them was vaccinated. According to the Chonburi Department of Public Health, the vast majority of recent cases are mild or asymptomatic.
In total, 1,933,591 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 83.02 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 300,421 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 81.21 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 72, Si Racha 100, Banglamung (Pattaya) 161, Panat Nikhom 7, Sattahip 36 (in Navy area 9), Ban Bueng 10, Phan Thong 12, ฺBor Thong 1, Ko Chan 3, and 43 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 36 cases
- Active case finding at restaurants that sell alcohol in Pattaya and Banglamung, 7 cases
- Cluster, Bangkok Jareonmit company in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 7 cases
- 9 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces 9 cases
6.1 Chiang Mai, 2 cases
6.2 Bangkok, 1 case
6.3 Krabi, 1 case
6.4 Chanthaburi, 1 case
6.5 Chachoengsao, 1 case
6.6 Chaiyaphum, 1 case
6.7 Nonthaburi, 1 case
6.8 Sisaket, 1 case
7. Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 102 cases, in workplaces –115 cases, close personal contacts – 18 cases, and joined a party – 3 cases
8. Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 13 cases
9. 123 cases cases close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!