The Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) stated they will officially start selling the first lot of Antigen Test Kits (ATK) at 35 baht per piece at GPO shops today, January 14th, and on its online website on Monday, January 17th.*
*TPN media notes that supplies may vary based on high demand and that these dates given by the GPO are not “set in stone” guarantees that the kits would be in stock and are just “starting dates” for the products being available.
According to GPO Deputy Director Sirikul Matevelungsun, the first lot of 3 million ATK sets would be sold at a price of 35 baht per piece at eight GPO shops, mostly in Bangkok, on Friday. The online purchase would be available via on Monday at the same price. A specific time was not given for when the kits would reportedly be available on Monday, January 17th, neither was what the exact supply levels would be. gpoplanet.com
The available GPO shops are:
- Pharmacy, Ratchathewi Branch (Head Office)
Tel. 02-203-8847 and 02-203-8849
- Pharmacy, Yosse Branch, next to Huachiew Hospital
Tel. 02-222-5931 and 02-225-6367
- Pharmacy, Charansanitwong Branch
- Pharmacy, Thewet Branch Pharmacy, opposite the Bank of Thailand
- Pharmacy, Rangsit Branch, near Si Mum Muang Market
Tel. 02-536-3526 and 02-536-4086
- Pharmacy, the Ministry of Public Health Department of Medical Services Building 2, 1st Floor
Tel. 02-951-0925 and 02-590-6034
- Pharmacy, Hospital for Tropical Diseases, next to Siam Commercial Bank
- Pharmacy, The Government Complex Building B
Need Covid-19 insurance for your next trip to Thailand? Click here.
Follow us on Facebook
Join us on LINE for breaking alerts!