174 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
173 people recovered and were released from medical care
Two new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 174 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, December 21st.
This makes a total of 110,990 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,822 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 787 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 22, Si Racha 50, Banglamung (Pattaya) 51, Panat Nikhom 2, Sattahip 7, Phan Thong 17, Bor Thong 2, and 13 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 10 cases
- Cluster, Ge Mao Rubber International company in Phan Thong, 8 cases
- Cluster, mushroom farm in Phan Thong, 2 cases
- Cluster, ACA Industrial Tools company in Mueang Chonburi, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 10 cases
- 1 medical personnel
- Back from other province in Chainat, 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 57 cases, in workplaces – 28 cases, close personal contacts – 6 cases, and joined a party – 5 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 36 cases
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!