170 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
202 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 170 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new death, December 9th.
This makes a total of 109,086 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,836 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 772 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 29, Si Racha 51, Banglamung (Pattaya) 65, Panat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 9, new soldier in Sattahip 1, Ban Bueng 1, Phan Thong 5, and 8 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 8 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 10 cases
- Cluster Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, Siam Compressor Industries in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster NTN Manufacturing in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- 2 medical staffers
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 46 cases, in workplaces – 32 cases, closed person 6 and joined parties – 4 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 7 cases
- 41 cases, close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com