109 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
197 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 109 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new deaths, December 8th.
This makes a total of 108,916 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,869 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 771 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 24, Si Racha 33, Banglamung (Pattaya) 33, Panat Nikhom 2, Sattahip 5, Ban Bueng 3, Phan Thong 1, and 8 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 6 cases
- Cluster, Siam Compressor Industries in Si Racha, 41 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- 1 medical staffer
- Back from other provinces in Rayong – 3 cases
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 41 cases, in workplaces – 18 cases, and joined parties – 3 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 4 cases
- 24 cases, close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)