150 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
199 people recovered and were released from medical care
3 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 150 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with three new death, December 6th.
This makes a total of 108,645 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,996 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 768 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 199 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 105,881 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 16, Si Racha 63, Banglamung (Pattaya) 39, Panat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 9, Ban Bueng 4, Phan Thong 1, ฺsoldiers in Sattahip 5, and 12 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 5 cases
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 8 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 21 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- Back from other provinces in Surat Thaini – cases, Rayong – 3, Kamphaeng Phet – 2 cases, Samut Sakorn – cases, Chiang Mai – 1 case, Sisaket – 1 case, and Rayong – 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 43 cases, in workplaces – 21 cases, close friends – 7 cases and joined parties – 3 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 4 cases
- 21 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)