168 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
189 people recovered and were released from medical care
One new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 168 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new death, December 4th.
This makes a total of 108,321 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,077 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 763 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 189 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 105,481 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 43, Si Racha 39, Banglamung (Pattaya) 53, Panat Nikhom 8, Sattahip 3, Ban Bueng 2, Phan Thong 7, ฺBor Thong 1, Ko Chan 1, Nong Yai 3, soldiers in Sattahip 2, and 6 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 2 cases
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 4 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster, Siam Compressor Industry company in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster, Youngreem Tech Thai company in Ban Bueng, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 5 cases
- 2 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces in Chiang Mai – 2 cases and Bangkok – 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 55 cases, in workplaces – 29 cases, close friends – 5 cases and joined parties – 2 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 9 cases
- 40 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)