147 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
202 people recovered and were released from medical care
0 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 147 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, November 29th.
This makes a total of 107,469 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,139 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 759 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
In total, 1,832,031 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 78.66 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 287,692 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 77.77 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 28, Si Racha 36, Banglamung (Pattaya) 54, Panat Nikhom 5, Sattahip 9, Ban Bueng 2, Phan Thong 2, Bor Thong 3, Ko Chan 1, and 5 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 3 cases
- Cluster, Thai Samsung Electronics company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 6 cases
- 1 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces in Phuket – 1 case, Bangkok – 1 cases and Rayong -1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 39 cases, in workplaces – 26 cases and close friends – 4 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 22 cases
- 39 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)