202 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
181 people recovered and were released from medical care
3 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 202 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 3 new deaths, November 26th.
This makes a total of 106,917 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,156 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 757 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 181 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 104,004 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Only three cases out of 2,156 were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia.
The three new deaths were the average age of 46. They had personal health problems and two of them were not vaccinated.
In total, 1,814,069 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 77.89 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 285,275 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 77.11 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 38, Si Racha 46, Banglamung (Pattaya) 48, Panat Nikhom 12, Sattahip 4, Ban Bueng 4, Phan Thong 5, Bor Thong 2, Ko Sichang 1, soldiers in Sattahip 22, and 20 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 22 cases
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 13 cases
- 3 medical personnel
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- Back from other provinces in Bangkok – 2 cases, Chachoengsao – 2 cases and Chiang Mai 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 46 cases, in workplaces – 46 cases, close friends – 8 cases, and 1 joined a party
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 3 cases
- 53 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)