205 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
185 people recovered and were released from medical care
no new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 205 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, November 24th.
This makes a total of 106,511 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,111 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 753 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 185 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 103,647 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Only four cases out of 2,111 were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia.
In total, 1,806,479 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 77.56 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 284,714 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 76.96 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 40, Si Racha 71, Banglamung (Pattaya) 28, Panat Nikhom 10, Sattahip 9, Ban Bueng 15, Phan Thong 2, Bor Thong 11, and 19 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 28 cases
- Cluster Non Hua Kun Jae restaurant in Ban Bueng, 7 cases
- Cluster, Thai Samsung Electronics company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- 1 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces in Chahoengsao – 2 cases, Prachuap Khiri Khan – 1 case, and 1 Sisaket – case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 49 cases, in workplaces – 49 cases, close friends – 6 cases, and 1 joined a party
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 11 case
- 43 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)