150 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
216 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 150 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 1 new death, November 22nd.
This makes a total of 106,159 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,191 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 752 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 216 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 103,216 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 31, Si Racha 28, Banglamung (Pattaya) 46, Panat Nikhom 13, Sattahip 2, Phan Thong 4, Bor Thong 4, Ko Chan 2, Nong Yai 1, Soldiers in Sattahip 3, and 16 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
Only three cases out of 2,191 were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia.
In total, 1,797,116 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 77.18 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 284,027 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 76.78 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 8 cases
- Cluster, work camp of 101 Art House company in Banglamung, 7 cases
- Cluster, Sony Technology company in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 5 cases
- Back from risky area in Tak, 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 53 cases, in workplaces – 25 cases and close friends – 2 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 7 cases
- 37 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)