222 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
339 people recovered and were released from medical care
3 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 222 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 3 new deaths, November 11th.
This makes a total of 104,041 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,861 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 737 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 339 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 100,443 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began. Only three cases out of 2,861 were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, two of them were not vaccinated.
The three new deaths were the average age of 50. They were close contacts from previous cases in families. Most of them have chronic health problems. Their vaccination status was unknown.
In total, 1,744,986 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 74.77 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 279,633 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems and pregnant) which is 75.59 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 41, Si Racha 66, Banglamung (Pattaya) 32, Panat Nikhom 16, Sattahip 16, Ban Bueang 4, Phan Thong 9, Bor Thong 1, Nong Yai 1, Soldiers in Sattahip 19, and 17 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 17 cases
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 19 cases
- Dae Chung Hitech company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- L.C.B Eastern Development company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 3 cases
- 4 medical personal
- Back from risky areas in Rayong – 4 cases and Bangkok – 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 74 cases, in workplaces – 48 cases and close friends – 5 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 8 cases
- 9 cases, in general, are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com