245 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
514 people recovered and were released from medical care
2 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 245 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 2 new deaths, October 26th.
This makes a total of 99,486 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 5,746 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 701 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 514 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 93,039 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
As for the two new deaths yesterday, they were close contacts from previous confirmed cases in families according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health. They were elders and had chronic health problems. Neither of them were vaccinated.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 51, Si Racha 67, Banglamung (Pattaya) 31, Panat Nikhom 14, Sattahip 22, Ban Bueang 1, Phan Thong 7, Bor Thong 3, Nong Yai 1, soldiers in Sattahip 11, and 37 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong transferred from other provinces for medical care, 21 cases
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 11 cases
- Cluster, Sung Il company in Si Racha district, 4 cases
- Risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 6 cases
- 1 medical staff
- Back from risky areas in Rayong, 5 cases and Samut Sakorn, 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in 85 families, in 35 workplaces, 6 from close friends and one joined parties
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 19 cases
- 49 cases in general are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19