295 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
476 people recovered and were released from medical care
2 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 295 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 2 new deaths, October 25th.
This makes a total of 99,241 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 6,017 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 699 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 476 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 92,525 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
As for the two new deaths yesterday, they were close contacts from previous confirmed cases in families according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health. They were elders and had chronic health problems. Neither of them were vaccinated.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 80, Si Racha 91, Banglamung (Pattaya) 55, Panat Nikhom 11, Sattahip 18, Ban Bueang 7, Phan Thong 5, Bor Thong 2, and 26 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong transferred from other provinces for medical care, 18 cases
- Cluster, work camp of Rai Ko Thong Construction company in Si Racha district, 6 cases
- Cluster, Sung Il company in Si Racha district, 5 cases
- Cluster, GMT Innovation in Mueang Chonburi district, 6 cases
- Risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 5 cases
- 4 medical staff
- Back from risky areas in Rayong, 4 cases and Samut Prakan, 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in 109 families, in 52 workplaces, 9 from close friends and two joined parties
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 20 cases
- 48 cases in general are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19