328 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
605 people recovered and were released from medical care
4 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 328 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 4 new deaths, October 20th.
This makes a total of 97,626 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 7,242 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 684 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 605 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 89,700 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
As for the four new deaths yesterday, three of them were elders at the average age of 80. They were close contacts from previous confirmed cases in families according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health. Most of them had chronic health problems. None of them were vaccinated.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 52, Si Racha 113, Banglamung (Pattaya) 66, Panat Nikhom 18, Sattahip 23, Ban Bueang 13, Phan Thong 11, Bor Thong 4, Ko Chan 4, Nong Yai 1, and 23 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, work camps in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, work camp of CAZ company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, Sung Il company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Pro-active cases finding in Chong Samaesan, Sattahip, 4 cases
- Many enterprises in Rayong and other provinces, 11 cases
- Risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 10 cases
- Back from risky areas in Bangkok – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in 122 families, in 60 workplaces and 10 from close friends.
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 25 cases
- 69 cases in general are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19