447 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
720 people recovered and were released from medical care
5 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 447 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 5 new deaths, October 14th.
Additionally, 720 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 85,834 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 95,341 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 8,842 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 665 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
The new deaths yesterday all had personal health issues and none were vaccinated according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 108, Si Racha 120, Banglamung (Pattaya) 72, Panat Nikhom 19, Sattahip 48, Ban Bueang 11, Phan Thong 24, Bor Thong 4, Ko Chan 7, soldiers in Sattahip 8, and 26 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 8 cases
- Cluster, work camp of CAZ company in Si Racha,13 cases
- Cluster, CSSG in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 21 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 15 cases
- 2 medical staff
- Back from a risky area in Nakhon Ratchasima – 2 case and Bangkok – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 137 cases, in workplaces – 82 cases, friends – 14 cases, and joined parties – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 33 cases
- 114 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease