442 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
778 people recovered and were released from medical care
7 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 442 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 7 new deaths, October 13th.
Additionally, 778 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 85,114 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 94,894 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 9,120 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 660 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
The new deaths yesterday were the average age of 63. Most of them had contracted Covid-19 from previous cases in families. Six of them were elders. The Chonburi Public Health Office said they all had personal health issues. Five of them were not vaccinated.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 106, Si Racha 97, Banglamung (Pattaya) 89, Panat Nikhom 37, Sattahip 27, Ban Bueang 17, Phan Thong 29, Bor Thong 2, Ko Chan 5, Nong Yai 3, soldiers in Sattahip 4, and 26 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 4 cases
- Cluster, work camp of MRA company in Sattahip, 9 cases
- Cluster, work camp of CAZ company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Vanda Pac company in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Cluster, Siam Toyota Industrial company in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 24 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 15 cases
- 3 medical staff
- Back from a risky area in Bangkok – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 168 cases, in workplaces – 76 cases, close friends – 25 cases, and joined parties – 2 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 39 cases
- 64 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 87 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.