457 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
This is about a three month low for Covid-19 in Chonburi
655 people recovered and were released from medical care
4 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 457 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 4 new deaths, October 10th.
Additionally, 655 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 83,034 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 93,468 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 9,786 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 648 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
All four deaths today have an average age of 78-years-old, with all four being elderly. According to the Chonburi Department of Public Health, the deceased also had other conditions including chronic kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure which contributed to the unfortunate situation.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 156, Si Racha 100, Banglamung (Pattaya) 67, Panat Nikhom 40, Sattahip 22, Ban Bueang 9, Pan Thong 28, Bor Thong 5, Ko Chan 3, Nong Yai 1, and 26 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
1. Cluster Louis Adhesive Tape Products Co., Ltd., Mueang Chonburi District, 7 cases,
2. Cluster, Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Mueang Chonburi District, 4 cases,
3. Cluster of CSSG (sub COBRA) Phan Thong District 6 cases
4. Cluster PP Solutions and Partners Co., Ltd., Sriracha District, 5 cases
5. Cluster Construction Camp, Village No. 7, Surasak Subdistrict, Sriracha District, 4 cases
6. 7 enterprises in Rayong province
7. A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 8 people.
8. 5 medical personnel
9. Provided a history of traveling from provincial risk areas:
9.1 Bangkok 2 cases
9.2 Rayong Province 1 case
10. Close contacts of previously confirmed cases:
10.1 In 182 families
10.2 Out of 94 workplaces
10.3 Close friends-14
10.4 Joined an illegal party-3 people
11. Close contacts (under investigation) 48 cases
12. Under investigation in general 67 cases
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 79 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.