752 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
740 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 752 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 1 new deaths, October 7th.
Additionally, 740 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 80,691 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 91,836 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 10,506 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 639 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
The new death yesterday is a 57-year-old woman who had diabetes.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 202, Si Racha 187, Banglamung (Pattaya) 113, Panat Nikhom 21, Sattahip 74, Ban Bueang 6, Pan Thong 40, Bor Thong 7, Ko Chan 9, Nong Yai 3, soldiers in Sattahip 26, and 64 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 26 cases
- Cluster CL Engineering company in Mueang Chonburi, 16 cases
- Cluster Vanda Pac in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Active case finding at a rural community near a mangrove forest in Nong Maidang, Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Active case finding at Nern Sai community in Nong Plalai, Banglamung, 4 cases
- Active case finding at local fishery village in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, PP Solution and Partner company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Exit Plan Sor Siwadon company in Si Racha, 2 cases
- Cluster, SCCG company in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Cluster, Triumph Motorcycles in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 45 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 16 cases
- 5 medical staffer
- Back from risky area in Chiang Rai – 2 cases, Rayong – 1 case and Samut Prakan – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 208 cases, in workplaces – 165 cases, close friends – 37 cases and joined parties, 3 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 41 cases
- 142 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 79 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.