712 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
959 people recovered and were released from medical care
11 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 712 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 11 new deaths, September 28th.
Additionally, 959 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 73,526 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 85,736 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 11,604 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 606 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 11 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 209, Si Racha 158, Banglamung (Pattaya) 102, Panat Nikhom 45, Sattahip 51, Ban Bueang 12, Pan Thong 33, Bor Thong 3, Ko Chan 1, Nong Yai 8, Soldiers in Sattahip 18, and 72 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers area in Sattahip, 7 cases
- Cluster, soldiers at school in Sattahip, 7 cases
- Cluster, conscripts in Sattahip, 4 cases
- Clusters, firefighters from the Udomsak Municipality in Sattahip, 11 cases
- Cluster, Nisco company in Panat Nikhom, 12 cases
- Cluster, Yongyu Wood Industry company in Panat Nikhom, 5 cases
- Cluster, Rofu company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, NSK Bearings Manufacturing company in Mueang Chonburi, 6 cases
- Cluster, Vanda Pac in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 16 cases
- 6 medical staffers
- Back from risky areas in Rayong, 4 cases and Phang Nga, 1 case
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 49 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 210 cases, in workplaces – 154 cases, close friends – 28 cases and joined parties – 4 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 66 cases
- 112 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com