651 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
853 people recovered and were released from medical care
4 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 651 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 4 new deaths, September 25th.
Additionally, 853 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 71,912 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 84,437 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 11,936 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 589 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 4 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 176, Si Racha 137, Banglamung (Pattaya) 102, Panat Nikhom 32, Sattahip 101, Ban Bueang 21, Pan Thong 40, Bor Thong 5, Nong Yai 4, and 33 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
Construction camp of Porn Phra Nakhon Company in Bang Lamung, 9 cases
- Cluster, Yongyu Wood Industry Co., Ltd. in Phanat Nikhom, 6 cases
- Cluster, Star-Bond (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Muang Chon Buri, 4 cases
- Cluster, Exedy Friction Material Co., Ltd. in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 19 cases
- 1 medical personnel
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 24 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 201 cases, in workplaces – 135 cases, close friends – 11 cases and joined parties – 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 68 cases
- 167 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.