743 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
1,597 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 743 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 1 new death, September 23rd.
Additionally, 1,597 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 69,253 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 82,145 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 12,318 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 574 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 1 new death were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 168, Si Racha 168, Banglamung (Pattaya) 132, Panat Nikhom 36, Sattahip 46, Ban Bueang 53, Pan Thong 43, Bor Thong 5, Ko Chan 1, Nong Yai 6, new soldiers in Sattahip 22, and 63 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 22 cases
- Cluster, worker camp in Nong Paikaew in Ban Bueng, 7 cases
- Cluster, Siam Denso Manufacturing company in Pan Thong, 5 cases
- Cluster, workers worked at Nongyai District Office, 5 cases
- Cluster, Cobra Group company in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Cluster, worker camp of Rungjaroen in Banglamung, 4 cases
- Cluster, Vanda Pac company in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Cluster, Chicony Power Technology company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Jaroensup Recycle company in Panta Nikhom, 4 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 31 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 29 cases
- 3 medical staff
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 241 cases, in workplaces – 147 cases and close friends – 20 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 80 cases
- 133 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Follow us on Flipboard