715 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
847 people recovered and were released from medical care
3 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 715 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 3 new deaths, September 22nd.
Additionally, 847 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 67,656 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 81,402 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,173 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 573 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 3 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 188, Si Racha 155, Banglamung (Pattaya) 119, Panat Nikhom 27, Sattahip 44, Ban Bueang 53, Pan Thong 43, Bor Thong 8, Ko Chan 6, Nong Yai 11, and 61 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, Siam Toyota Industrial company in Pan Thong, 6 cases
- Cluster, Essilor Optical Laboratory company in Pan Thong, 5 cases
- Cluster, rubber tapping workers at Long Ju Jang in Nong Yai, 5 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, Amagasaki Pipe company in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Cluster, Samwon Mould company in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Cluster, Vanda Pac in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 38 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 25 cases
- 1 medical staff
- Back from risky areas in Rayong -1 case and Nonthaburi – 1 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 236 cases, in workplaces – 138 cases, close friends – 31 cases and joined parties, 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 54 cases
- 154 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 809 close contact searches were received today, and 411 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.