848 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
950 people recovered and were released from medical care
6 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 848 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 6 new deaths, September 18th.
This makes a total of 78,600 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,593 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 559 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 6 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 950 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 64,448 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 222, Si Racha 193, Banglamung (Pattaya) 128, Panat Nikhom 37, Sattahip 86, Ban Bueang 52, Pan Thong 49, ฺBor Thong 8, Ko Chan 17, Nong Yai 7, and 49 transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, military conscripts in Sattahip, 49 cases
- Cluster, Cobra Group company in Pan Thong, 8 cases
- Cluster, CSSG company in Pan Thong, 8 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, Sia, Riken Industrial company in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Cluster, Amakasaki Pip company in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 35 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 35 cases
- 1 medical staff
- Back from a risky area in Rayong -2, Bangkok – 1 case and Chachoengsao – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 243 cases, in workplaces – 143 cases and close friends – 24 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 102 cases
- 181 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 967 close contact searches were received today, and 395 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com