835 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
911 people recovered and were released from medical care
9 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 835 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 9 new deaths, September 15th.
This makes a total of 75,844 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,537 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 529 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 9 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 911 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 61,778 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 190, Si Racha 135, Banglamung (Pattaya) 118, Panat Nikhom 35, Sattahip 129, Ban Bueang 99, Pan Thong 47, ฺBor Thong 12, Ko Chan 19, Nong Yai 8, Koh Sichang 8, and 35 transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, conscript in Sattahip, 19 cases
- Cluster, soldiers in ship in Sattahip, 19 cases
- Cluster, Baan Sahachai in Sattahip, 6 cases
- Cluster, fishing boats at Kanasinuwat Pier in Sattahip, 11 cases
- Cluster, Cobra Group company in Pan Thong, 11 cases
- Cluster, CSSG (subcontract) in Pan Thong, 8 cases
- Cluster, migrant wokers in palm plantations in Moo 11, Huayyai, Banglamung, 5 cases
- Cluster, Xetera company in Banglamung, 4 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, Kasem Engineering & Consultant in Ban Bueng, 4 cases
- Cluster, boats at Koh Si Chang Pier, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 25 cases
- 5 medical staff
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 31 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 256 cases, in workplaces – 110 cases, close friends – 34 cases, and joined parties, 3 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 125 cases
- 150 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 964 close contact searches were received today, and 525 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 72 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com