955 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
811 people recovered and were released from medical care
12 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 955 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 12 new deaths, September 14th.
This makes a total of 75,009 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,621 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 520 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 12 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 811 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 60,867 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 295, Si Racha 189, Banglamung (Pattaya) 137, Panat Nikhom 37, Sattahip 127, Ban Bueang 32, Pan Thong 53, ฺBor Thong 1, Ko Chan 1, Nong Yai 5, and 78 transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, Bangkok Komatsu company in Mueang Chonburi, 9 cases
- Cluster, Chain Chang Machine company in Mueang Chonburi, 7 cases
- Cluster, Daikin Industries company in Mueang Chonburi, 7 cases
- Cluster, dormitory in Moo 4 Nong Maidang (working at Papaspong company in Rayong), in Mueang Chonburi 5 cases
- Cluster, Mitsubishi in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, TIP Metal Industries company in Si Racha, 19 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 7 cases
- Cluster, Acushnet Footjoy company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, fishing boats at Kanasinuwat Pier in Sattahip, 5 cases
- Cluster, Mangkorn Thong industrial estate in Nong Yai, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 27 cases
- 2 medical staff
- Back from a risky area in Bangkok, 1 case
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 27 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 330 cases, in workplaces – 186 cases, close friends – 31 cases, and joined parties, 4 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 79 cases
- 195 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 927 close contact searches were received today, and 246 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 72 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.