650 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
802 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 650 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 1 new death, September 13th.
This makes a total of 74,054 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,490 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 508 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 1 new death were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 802 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 60,056 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 94, Si Racha 237, Banglamung (Pattaya) 133, Panat Nikhom 34, Sattahip 10, Ban Bueang 55, Pan Thong 46, ฺBor Thong 3, Ko Chan 2, and 36 transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, Rofu company in Si Racha, 26 cases
- Cluster, worker camp from the CAZ company in Si Racha, 18 cases
- Cluster, Phonthep Inter Group company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Viking Life-Saving equipment company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Alucon company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Hongfa Technology company in Ban Bueng, 5 cases
- Cluster, King Pac Industrial company in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 13 cases
- 6 medical staff
- Back from a risky area in Rayong – 4 cases, Samut Sakorn – 3 cases and Chachoengsao -1 case
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 36 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 196 cases, in workplaces – 125 cases, close friends – 25 cases and joined parties, 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 62 cases
- 106 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 1,025 close contact searches were received today, and 464 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 72 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.