848 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
774 people recovered and were released from medical care
11 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 848 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 11 new deaths, September 12th.
Additionally, 774 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 59,254 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 73,404 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,643 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 507 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 11 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 234, Si Racha 230, Banglamung (Pattaya) 115, Panat Nikhom 48, Sattahip 36, Ban Bueang 85, Pan Thong 41, Bor Thong 2, Ko Chan 15, Nong Yai 1, and 41 transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Mitsubishi Motors Thailand Co., Ltd. in Si Racha, 10 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries Company Limited in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, Suwit Fisheries Bridge Community in Sattahip, 17 cases
- Cluster, CSSG Company (Subcontract Company) in Phan Thong, 8 cases
- Cluster, Siam Toyota Industry Co., Ltd., in Phan Thong, 7 cases
- Cluster, Chonburi Furniture Expo in Mueang Chon Buri, 6 cases
- Hansol Technics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Ban Bueng, 7 cases
- High-risk workers which require social contacting, 34 cases
- 1 medical staff
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 31 cases
- Back from a risky area in Kalasin, 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 284 cases, in workplaces – 111 cases, close friends – 18 cases and joined parties, 3 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 121 cases
- 184 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 1,107 close contact searches were received today, and 365 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 65 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Follow us on Facebook,