1,594 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
- 553 from new cluster at the Recruit Soldier Training Center in Sattahip
967 people recovered and were released from medical care
15 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 1,594 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 15 new deaths, September 9th.
Additionally, 967 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 56,096 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 70,763 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 14,191 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 476 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 15 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 217, Si Racha 269, Banglamung (Pattaya) 128, Panat Nikhom 61, Sattahip 54, Ban Bueang 103, Pan Thong 71, ฺBor Thong 20, Ko Chan 26, Nong Yai 4, Koh Si Chang 3, the Recruit Soldier Training Center in Sattahip 553, and 85 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, the Recruit Soldier Training Center in Sattahip, 553 cases
- Confirmed cases from July to August from Queen Savang Vadhana Memorial Hospital, 63 cases
- Cluster, Thai Wire Cables Co., Ltd. in Pan Thong, 12 cases
- Cluster, Suwit Fishing Market Community in Sattahip, 9 cases
- Cluster, Casual Home Thailand Co., Ltd. in Ban Bueng. 6 cases
- Cluster, Jakkarin Service Co., Ltd. in Si Racha, 23 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, King Pac Industrial in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Cluster, Dae-A Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd., in Ban Bueng, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 35 cases
- 3 medical staff
- Many establishments in Rayong Province, 58 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in family – 291 cases, in workplaces – 165 cases, close friends – 23 cases and joined parties, 4 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 108 cases
- 221 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
A total of 1,042 close contact searches were received today, and 367 proactive search reports are pending.