Chonburi, Thailand –
955 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
1,248 people recovered and were released from medical care
20 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 955 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 20 new deaths, September 4th.
This makes a total of 65,964 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 14,244 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 426 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 20 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 1,248 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 51,249 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 229, Si Racha 228, Banglamung (Pattaya) 136, Panat Nikhom 43, Sattahip 107, Ban Bueang 75, Pan Thong 48, ฺBor Thong 11, Ko Chan 16, Nong Yai 5, Koh Sichang 2, and 55 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, Hansol Technics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. in Ban Bueang, 7 cases
- Cluster, Cobra International Co.Ltd. in Pan Thong, 10 cases
- Cluster, (Valeo CDA (Thailand) in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Cluster, New Market Chonburi in Mueang Chonburi, 6 cases
- Cluster Autoliv (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Cluster, Acushnet Footjoy (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, SMAT (Thailand) Co.,Ltd., in Si Racha, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 21 cases
- 1 medical staff
- Provided a history back from an at-risk area in other provinces, Chachoengsao – 2 cases, Bangkok – 1 case and Rayong – 1 case
- 66 cases from enterprises in Rayong province
- Close contacts of confirmed patients – 297 in families, 114 in workplaces, 28 close people/friends, and 6 joined an illegal party
- Close contact of confirmed patients (under investigation), 121 cases
- 227 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease.
A total of 1,148 close contact searches were received today, and 303 proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 61 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com