The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (August 8th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
Editors note: Because the list is so long today we have divided this into separate articles. This is for Pattaya, Nongprue, Naklua, Banglamung. Other areas will be in a separate timeline.
- Noey vegetable shop behind Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to July 29th from 10:00 P.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Jae Gai garlic and fish stall at Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 25th to July 30th from 11:30 P.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Goong J fresh chicken at Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to July 27th from midnight to 8:30 A.M.
- MP Serive (garage) in Naklua from July 26th to August 2nd from 8:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
5. Nai Tong restaurant (between Soi Rong Poa and Takiean Tia 6 and 8 from July 26th to August 2nd from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
6. Pa Lampai local grocery in Soi Suan Mali behind Bangkok Pattaya Hospital in Naklua from July 26th to August 5th from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
7. Toa Ma local grocery behind mosque in Naklua from July 26th to August 3rd from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
8. Jae Ladda vegetable in Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to August 4th from 11:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.
9. Jae Opal Thai sweet shop at Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to July 27th from 0.30 A.M. to 6:00 A.M.
10. Aom coffee shop on motorbike sidecar at Huayyai Temple in Banglamung from July 26th to July 31st from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
11. Steamed stuffed bun at the back of Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to August 5th from 6:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
12. New India Restaurant near Dongtan curve in Nongprue from July 26th to July 31st from midday to 8:00 P.M.
13. Road Mue Mae online local restaurant via Grab Food in Nongprue from July 26th to July 29th from 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
14. Spring rolls Nong Khai shop in Soi Khao Talo in Nongprue from July 25th to August 3rd from 3:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
15. Tang Ngern seafood shop at Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to July 30th from 11:00 P.M. to 10:00 A.M.
16. Jae Duan local grocery in Amorn nakhon Market in Naklua from July 26th to July 29th from 1:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
17. Kamlai Khao Nung in Soi Khao Talo 28, Nongprue from August 26th to August 5th from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
18. Pa Uan local restaurant behind Big C in Central Pattaya, Nongprue from August 2nd to August 5th from 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 1,318 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with six new deaths, August 9th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com