The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (August 6th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
Editors note: Because the list is so long today we have divided this into separate articles. This is for Pattaya, Nongprue, Naklua, Banglamung. Other areas will be in a separate timeline.
- Local restaurant near old cinema building in Naklua from July 24th to July 31st from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Wanchai fresh coconut milk in Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 24th to July 29th from 1:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
- Noodle restaurant opposite Big C Nongket Yai in Nong Plalai from July 24th to July 30th from 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Mam Salon in Soi Thepprasit 8, Nongprue from July 24th to August 1stÂ from 8:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
5.Jae Wan food shop opposite Tesco Lotus Express store in Nongprue on July 24th from 4:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
6. Namchai Supply electronic devices shop in Naklua on July 24th and from July 26th to July 30th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
7. Flower vendor on motorbike sidecar in front of Pattaya City Hospital from July 4th to August 1st from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
8. Boiled rice restaurant (wooden house) at the entrance of Soi Sukhumvit 33 in Naklua from July 24th to July 26th from 6:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
9.Jae Nuch meatball stall in front of Sawang Fah Pruetharam Temple in Naklua from July 24th to July 31st from 2:00 A.M. to 8:00 A.M..
10. Ni Kob food shop at News Market in Naklua from July 24th to August 3rd from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
11. Jae Ma meat shop in Amorn Nakhon in Naklua from July 24th to July 31st from 11:00 P.M. to 9:00 A.M.
12. Jae Neng (Vegetable) in Amorn Nakhon Naklua from July 24th to July 27th from 11:00 P.M. to 9:00 A.M.
13. Dried food shop vendor near the entrance of Amorn Nakhon Market in Naklua from July 24th to July 31st from 2:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M..
14. Tesco Lotus store in Khao Maikaew, Banglamung from July 24th to July 28th from 4:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M..
15. Grill chicken (five stars) in front of Mini Big C opposite a housing estate in Takien Tia, Banglamung from July 24th to July 26th from 4:00 6:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
16. Krai Sorn local vehicles fixing opposite Tesco Lotus express Soi 15 in Naklua from July 24th to July 30th from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
17. Jae San crab shop in front of a pharmacy in Naklua from July 24th to July 27th from 2:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
18. Spa Cafe Soi Naklua 16/2 on July 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and August 1st from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 1,417 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with nine deaths, August 7th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com