The Chonburi Public Health Office has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Ying Jaroen Moo Kata buffet restaurant in Surasak, Si Racha from July 17th to July 18th from 4:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- ฺBuddhist Lent merit making at Prommawas Temple in Bang Phra, Si Racha on July 25th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
- 7-Eleven at the entrance of Soi Sukhumvit 73 in Sattahip from July 16th to July 25th from 4:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
4. Taxi motorbike in front of Big C mall on Bang Saen Lang Road in Soi Ruen Sane in Sane Suk, Mueang Chonburi from July 16th to July 18th from 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
5. Salapao Sri Sahai shop in Macro Chonburi store in Samet, Mueang Chonburi from July 17th to July 19th from 7:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
6. 7-Eleven near Nong Mon Market on Santikasem Road in Sanesuk, Mueang Chonburi from July 23rd to July 26th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
NOTE: Timeline not in numerical order.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Pattaya and Banglamung informs residents who visited places in relation to the most recent Chonburi confirmed Covid –19 cases
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com