The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 28th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
Editors note: Because the list is so long today (again) we have divided this into separate articles. This is for Pattaya, Nongprue, Naklua, Banglamung. Other areas will be in a separate timeline.
- Tanatip fresh coconut milk at Rattanakorn Central Market (Rai Wanasin morning market) from July 15th to July 20th from 2:00 A.M. to midday.
- Na Wee fresh chicken shop at Amorn Nakhon Naklua Market from July 15th to July 19th from 2:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
- Wa Cheep fresh meat shop in Rattanakorn Central Market (Rai Wanasin morning market) from July 15th to July 19th from 3:00 A.M. to midday.
- Pajit fresh vegetable at Amorn Nakhon Naklua from July 15th to July 24th from 10:00 P.M. to midday.
5. Sae Loa noodle restuarant near Nern Plubwan 15 from July 15th to July 20th from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
6. Fresh vegetable shop on motorbike sidecar red Honda Wave from July 15th to July 19th from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
7. Jan Raem fresh seafood shop in Lan Poe Naklua Market from July 15th to July 25th from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
8. Numchai shop (Electronic devices) from July 15th to July 25th from 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
9. Nong Fern local restaurant in Mike Shopping Mall from July 15th to July 18th from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M..
10. After You restaurant in Terminal 21 Pattaya mall from July 15th to July 17th from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M..
11. Boon Thavorn Pattaya shop on 2nd floor from July 15th to July 19th and from July 22nd to July 23rd from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
12. Jae Pan local restaurant at Pa Lek Market in Naklua from July 15th to July 25th from 6:00 A.M. 4:00 P.M..
13. Nenom tea shop in Soi Nern Plubwan from July 15th to July 20th from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
14. Mali Sorn restaurant in Soi Nern Plubwan from July 15th to July 20th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
15. Colour Nail on the 4th floor at Central Festival Pattaya Beach mall from July 15th to July 20th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
16. 7- Eleven Phon Prapa Nimit 02868 from July 16th to July 24th from 4:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
17. Noodle and Pad Thai restaurant at the entrance of Soi Nerb Plubwan from July 16th to July 22nd from 5:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
18. HomePro mall in Central Pattaya from July 17th to July 19th and from July 21st to July 22nd from 8:00 A.M. to July 6:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 982 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with eight new deaths, July 29th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com