The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 27th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- 7-Eleven in Borwin, Si Racha from July 17th to July 21st from 6:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
- Vegetable shop at Udomkit 2 Market in Nong Kham, Si Racha from July 22nd to July 24th from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- VC fishing shop near Bang Phra reservoir in Surasak, Si Racha from July 20th from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
- 114/9 Building 45 local grocery in Eua Arthorn housing estate in Na Jomtien, Sattahip from July 14th to July 22nd from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- 90/8 Building 21 local grocery in Eua Arthorn housing estate in Na Jomtien, Sattahip from July 14th to July 24th from 8:00 A.M. 8:00 P.M.
- Public Minivan 2 from Sattahip to Morchit in Bangkok on July 16th from midday to 4:00 P.M. and from Southern Bus Terminal to Sattahip from 4:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Bike Park Café coffee shop in Caltex gas station Baan Gao in Pan Thong from July 20th to July 24th from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Jae Prapin Somtam restaurant in Pa Nan Pan Thong Market from July 21st to July 23rd from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
NOTE: Timeline not in numerical order
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Pattaya and Banglamung inform residents who visited places in relation to the most recent Covid -19 confirmed cases.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 864 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with four new deaths, July 28th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com