The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 26th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Plapao Station restaurant in Bang Phra, Si Racha from July 17th to July 21st from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Noo Maeo fresh vegetable shop at Si Racha Municipality fresh market from July 20th to July 22nd from 3:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
3. Janpen local grocery Bang Saen Lang Road in San Suk from July 13th to July 15th from 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
4. Food shop at Ban Sanesuk Market on July 14th and July 21st from 5:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M. and a market near Nong Tamlueng Temple on July 18th from 5:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
5. Post Office Baan Amphoe branch in Na Jomtien, Sattahip from July 12th to July 21st from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
6. Local restaurant 158/4 in Surasak, Si Racha from July 18th to July 19th from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
7.Sangchai construction shop in Khao Kansong, Si Racha from July 21st to July 23rd from 7:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
8. Funeral at Na Kuean Temple in Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from July 19th to July 20th from 6:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
9. Cremation at Na Kuean Temple in Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi on July 21st from 3:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
10. Pu Jaroenyon shop in Plu Taluang in Sattahip from July 13th to July 16th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Pattaya and Banglamung inform residents who visited places in relation to the most recent Covid -19 confirmed cases.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced a record-breaking high of 884 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, July 27th.