The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced a record-breaking high of 884 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, July 27th.
This makes a total of 21,660 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 10,080 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 102 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s two new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally 411 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 11,478 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 206, Si Racha 242, Banglamung (Pattaya) 201, Panat Nikhom 60, Sattahip 20, Ban Bueang 46, Pan Thong 35, Bor Thong 6, Ko Chan, 21, Nong Yai 5, and 42 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Worker camp in Ko Chan district, 17 cases
- Cluster, a business in Panat Nikhom (1), 14 cases
- Cluster, a business in Panat Nikhom (2), 3 cases
- Cluster, Vandapac Co., Ltd, Mueang Chonburi, 11 cases
- Cluster, a business in Mueang Chonburi (1), 6 cases
- Cluster, a business in Mueang Chonburi (2), 4 cases
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach mall, 4 cases
- A risky career, meeting a lot of people, 13 cases
- 3 medical personnel
- Provided a history of traveling to Pathum Thani, 1 case
- Many businesses in Rayong, 10 cases
- Transferred from other provinces for medical care
- Rayong, 4 cases
- Chanthaburi, 2 cases
- Samut Prakan 1 case
- Bangkok, 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient
- Family members, 274 cases
- Co-workers at workplaces, 130 cases
- Close persons in general, 23 cases
- Parties, 1 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 149 cases
- Under investigation in general, 212 cases
A total of 1,505 close contact searches were received today with 1,632 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of Covid-19 at 21 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com