The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced a record-breaking high of 867 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with four new deaths, July 26th.
This makes a total of 20,776 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 9,609 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 100 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s four new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally 329 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 11,067 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 155, Si Racha 241, Banglamung (Pattaya) 210, Panat Nikhom 38, Sattahip 52, Ban Bueang 56, Pan Thong 46, Bor Thong 18, Ko Chan, 4, Nong Yai 1, and 46 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
- Cluster, a business in Panat Nikhom (1), 15 cases
- Cluster, a business in Panat Nikhom (2), 8 cases
- Cluster, a business in Mueang Chonburi (1), 7 cases
- Cluster, a business in Mueang Chonburi (2), 2 cases
- Cluster at Prime Production Industry Co.,Ltd., 3 cases
- Cluster, a business in Si Racha (1), 2 cases
- Cluster, a business in Si Racha (2), 1 case
- A risky career, meeting a lot of people, 47 cases
- Proactive case finding at Baan Eua Arthorn houses in Na Jomtien, Sattahip, 37 cases
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach mall, 5 cases
- 3 medical personnel
- Provided a history of traveling to
- Nakhon Sawan, 2 cases
- Bangkok, 1 case
- Cluster, many businesses in Rayong, 17 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient
- Family members, 164 cases
- Co-workers at workplaces, 170 cases
- Close persons in general, 16 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 183 cases
- Under investigation in general, 184
Note: New active case finding from people eligible in the Social Security system who did walk-ins, 5 cases (Total 211 cases so far from this method)
A total of 1,166 close contact searches were received today with 951 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of Covid-19 at 21 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com