The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 662 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, July 24th.
289 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi.
This makes a total of 19,114 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 8,580 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 94 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s two new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 10,440 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 162, Si Racha 172, Banglamung (Pattaya) 127, Panat Nikhom 27, Sattahip 23, Ban Bueang 70, Pan Thong 26, Bor Thong 29, Ko Chan, 2, Nong Yai 4, and 20 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, a business in Mueang Chonburi(1), 19 cases
- Cluster at Prime Production Industry Co.,Ltd., 12 cases
- Cluster, a business in Panat Nikhom, 7 cases
- Cluster, a business in Mueang Chonburi (2), 4 cases
- A risky career, meeting a lot of people, 13 cases
- 3 medical personnel
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach, 4 cases
- Provided a history of traveling to
- Bangkok, 3 cases
- Pathum Thani, 2 cases
- Samut Prakan, 1 case
- Honglin Electric Power Technology (Thailand) company in Rayong, 1 case
- New Thai Wheel Manufacturing company in Rayong, 1 case
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient
- Family members, 184 cases
- Co-workers at workplaces, 114 cases
- Close persons in general, 30 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 122 cases
- Under investigation in general, 142 cases
Note: New active case finding from people eligible in the Social Security system who did walk-ins, 14 cases (Total 162 cases so far from this method)
A total of 847 close contact searches were received today with 1,524 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of Covid-19 at 15 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
The Chonburi Governor released an updated order on July 22nd with more Covid-19 closures and restrictions. The order is effective until further notice.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com