The Chonburi Public Health Office last night, July 22nd, has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- KFC in Pacific Park mall in Si Racha from July 11th to July 18th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Marb Pu Market (behind Tesco Lotus) in Khao Kansong, Si Racha from July 14th to July 16th from 1:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Steam bread at Supparueak Market in Surasak, Si Racha from July 15th to July 16th from 5:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M..
- 7-Eleven (Delivery) branch No. 09367 in Plu Taluang, Sattahip from July 8th to July 11th and from 13th to July 17th from 6:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Pan Pan Pad Thai restaurant in Don Hualor from July 11th to July 16th from 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Black Jelly Teng Nueang shop at Eua Arthorn Amata Nakhon Market in Don Hualor, Mueang Chonburi on July 14th and on July 16th from 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Black Jelly Teng Nueang shop at Au Thong Market zone A4 in Nong Maidang, Mueang Chonburi on July 15th from 4:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
- Khun Ratree fruit shop at the entrance of Boon Rasee Temple in klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi from July 16th to July 18th from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Saifon fresh pork shop at Nong Mon Market on Santisasem Road in Sanesuk, Mueang Chonburi from July 17th to July 18th from 5:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M..
- Tao Poon Temple in Samet, Mueang Chonburi from July 17th to July 18th from 7:00 A.M. 4:25 P.M..
- Ordination ceremony at Khao Din Temple in Huay Kapi, Mueang Chonburi on July 18th from 11:00 A.M. to midday.
- Esan food vendor at Sap Roong Rueng City housing estate 1 in Bang Nang, Pan Thong from July 14th to July 18th from 6:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M..
- Dried seafood at Pa Nan Market in Pan Thong from July 15th to July 18th from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 620 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with three new deaths, July 22nd .
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com