The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 620 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with three new deaths, July 22nd .
237 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi.
This makes a total of 17,783 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 9,874 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 85 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s three new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 9,874 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 101, Si Racha 204, Banglamung (Pattaya) 151, Panat Nikhom 37, Sattahip 7, Ban Bueang 38, Pan Thong 31, Bor Thong 10, Ko Chan, 3, Nong Yai 5, Koh Sichang 2, and 31 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, a business in Ban Bueang, 17 cases
- Cluster, Jaroonrat Factory in Ban Bueang, 7 cases
- Cluster, a business in Panat Nikhom, 7 cases
- Cluster, Excellent Manufacturing Co, Ltd in Ban Bueng, 4 cases
- Cluster, Prime Products Industry, Bor Thong District, 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient from Syntech Construction Public Co., Ltd in Banglamung, 1 case
- A risky career, meeting a lot of people, 9 cases
- 2 medical personnel
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach,1 case
- Ever Bright Industrial Company Limited in Rayong, 2 cases
- SS Imbustech company in Rayong, 1 case
- Emerson Electric (Thailand) Co., Ltd in Rayong, 1 case
- LG Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd in Rayong, 1 case
- Provided a history of traveling to
- Samut Prakan, 1 case
- Chachoengsao, 1 case
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient
- Family members, 136 cases
- Co-workers at workplaces, 50 cases
- Close persons in general, 5 cases
- Joined a party, 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 179 cases
- Under investigation in general, 192 cases
A total of 608 close contact searches were received today with 1,910 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of Covid-19 at 15 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
The Chonburi Governor released an updated order last night (July 21st) with more Covid-19 related restrictions and closures. The order is effective today, July 22nd, 2021, until further notice.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com