The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) this evening, July 21st, has released the announcement on the temporary closure of 10 additional businesses and places to prevent and curb the spread of Covid-19 infections, effective this Friday, July 23rd.
The implementation, following the CCSA consideration this morning, includes the places as follows:
- All types of sports fields and stadiums
- Parks and botanical gardens
- Outdoor sports ground
- Exhibition centers, convention centers, and exhibition venues
- Learning Centers and Art Galleries
- Public Libraries
- Child care centers and preschool & child development centers
- Beauty salons, barbers, nail salons, and tattoo parlors
- Swimming pools for sports and public swimming pools
The places indicated in 1-8 can be opened if temporarily staged as public health centers to provide medical assistance and other public health services of the government. The order will be effective from this July 23rd to August 2nd or until further notice.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com