The Chonburi Public Health Office last night has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Baitoei boil rice local restaurant on Tessaban 1 Road in Si Racha from July 9th to July 11th from 11:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Bor Yang Market in Nong Kham, Si Racha on July 11th from 3:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Worrakit Bueng Market in Bueng, Si Racha on July 11th from 5:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Hua Sanam Bin Market in Sahapat group in Bueng, Si Racha on July 14th from 5:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Yaowarad Bangkok gold shop in Tesco Lotus Sattahip from July 5th to July 6th from 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Gloy vehicles parts shop in Plu Taluang, Sattahip from July 8th to July 9th and from July 11th to July 13th from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Pa Toy noodle restaurant in front of Nong Sang Temple in Nong Heang, Panat Nikhom from July 12th to July 16th from 7:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Fresh food in Tops Super Market in Robinson Lifestyle mall in Don Huafor, Mueang Chonburi on July 8th from 6:00 A.M. to midday.
- Q Big Café on Santi Kasem Road in Sanesuk, Mueang Chonburi from July 11th to July 14th from 6:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Jae Nong (fruit shop) on Santi Kasem Road in Sanesuk, Mueang Chonburi from July 12th to July 15th from 5:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Funeral at BangPeng Temple on Mit Sampan Road in Sanesuk, Mueang Chonburi from July 14th to July 16th from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com