The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 19th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places in Si Racha, Sattahip, and Chonburi this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Banana shop at Pacific park mall in Si Racha from July 10th to July 16th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Vegetable shop at Hua Sanambin at a market opposite Baan Nongkor Hospital in Nongkham, Si Racha from July 10th to July 13th from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Chicken rice at Hua Sanambin Market in Sahapat group in Bueang, Si Racha from July 10th to July 18th from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Jae Phonwimon (grill seafood) shop at Bangsane beach from July 6th to July 8th from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- 7-Eleven in Na Pa PTT gas station in Mueang Chonburi from July 11th to July 16th from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Vegetable stall at a market near the Royal Thai Navy base in Sattahip on July 6th to July 14th from 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Ma Katu (Moo Kata) buffet restaurant on July 8th from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- Moo Kata buffet restaurant Saya 14 (near Big C) in Panat Nikhom from July 9th to July 13th from 10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Pattaya and Banglamung inform residents who visited places in relation to the most recent Covid -19 confirmed cases.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 537 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, July 20th with one new death.
The Chonburi Governor released through their public relations accounts last night, July 19th, 2021, new orders around closures, measures, and restrictions as the province becomes a “Dark Red” zone.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com