The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 19th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
Editors note: Because the list is so long today we have divided this into separate articles. This is for Pattaya, Nongprue, Naklua. Other areas will be in a separate timeline.
- Fresh seafood vendor on pickup truck (golden bronze) in Soi Nern Plubwan and Soi Siam Country Club in Nongprue and Huayyai from July 6th to July 17th (Time was not given).
- The North Face shop on 2nd floor in Central Festival Pattaya Beach on July 6th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Takoyaki shop at Sa Bua Market and at the railway market in Nong Plalai, Banglamung from July 6th to July 15th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Aom Aem Moo Kata buffet at Sa Bua Market in Nong Plalai, Banglamung on July 6th, 8th, 11th. 13th, 15th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Jae Nuch fruit shop at Rattanakorn Thep Prasit Market in Nongprue from July 6th to July 10th from 3:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Cosmetic shops (name not given) on the 2nd floor in Central Festival Pattaya Beach from July 6th to July 15th from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Jae Ubon (vegetable shop) at Rattanakorn Central Market (Rai Wanasin) morning market in Soi Siam Country Club in Nongprue from July 7th to July 13th from midnight to midday.
- Aom Aem Moo Kata buffet at a railway market in Nong Plalai, Banglamung on July 7th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Hachiban Ramen on 6th floor in Central Festival Pattaya Beach from July 7th to July 11th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. and on 12th, from July 15th and July 16th from 11:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M..
- Moo Bin restaurant in Soi Khao Talo, Nongprue from July 8th to July 18th from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Calvin Klein woman underwear shop on 2nd floor in Central Festival Pattaya Beach from July 10th to July 12th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Loong Nuad steak restaurant near Thep Prasit Intersection on July 11th from 7:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced
537 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, July 20th with one new death.
The Chonburi Governor released through their public relations accounts last night, July 19th, 2021, new orders around closures, measures, and restrictions as the province becomes a “Dark Red” zone.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com