The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 15th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places in Si Racha, Sattahip, and Chonburi this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
This is the second of three lists of timelines for today, July 16th, 2021, as they have been divided by districts due to the number of timeline cases.
- Sakae Salad shop at Khao Kayai Market in Borwin, Si Racha on July 4th from 3:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Pak Ruam Market in Borwin, Si Rachafrom July 4th to July 7th to 7:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M..
- Playground at Grand Town 2 housing estate in Bueang, Si Racha from July 10th to July 12th from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- 7-Eleven New Market branch in Panat Nikhom from July 2nd to July 7th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Watsons store in Panat Nikhom on July 6th from 6:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M..
- Amulet shop in front of Tesco Lotus in Panat Nikhom on July 6th from 6:30 P.M. 7:30P.M..
- Cool Cool Shabu and Grill in Na Jomtien in Sattahip on July 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th,9th from 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. and from July 4th, 5th and from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 15th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 530 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with three new deaths, July 16th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com