The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 530 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with three new deaths, July 16th.
530 is a new record high for cases in the province. However, 183 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi.
This makes a total of 14,056 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 5,465 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 75 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 8,333 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 58, Si Racha 161, Banglamung (Pattaya) 171, Panat Nikhom 7, Sattahip 16, Ban Bueang 47, Pan Thong 19, Bor Thong 30, Ko Chan 1, and 20 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, Prime Products Industry, Bor Thong District, 28 cases
- Cluster, Charoonrat Products Company, Ban Bueng District, 4 cases
- Cluster, an unnamed school in Ban Bueng District, 3 cases
- Proactive case finding at Rattanakorn Market in Banglamung, 9 cases
- Proactive cases finding at Nongket Market in Banglamung, 4 cases
- Risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 8 cases
- 2 medical personnel
- New Thai Wheels Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. In Rayong, 13 cases
- Patients from Rayong being treated in Chonburi, 2 cases
- Traveling from high-risk areas in
- Bangkok, 6 cases
- Pathum Thani, 3 cases
- Lopburi, 1 case
- Other close contacts:
- closed person, 21 cases
- In parties, 7 cases
- Other close contacts:
- In families, 124 cases
- In workplaces, 112 cases
- Close contacts (under investigation), 54 cases
- Currently under investigation in general, 129 cases
A total of 995 close contact searches were received today with 1,829 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of Covid-19 at 14 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com